Mintz Levin and ML Strategies will host the 3rd Annual Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Industry Summit on May 8, 2018! This year’s summit will take place in Boston and we are thrilled to announce that Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker will be the keynote speaker. The Summit brings together stakeholders and thought leaders to discuss current hot topics facing manufacturers, PBMs, payors, pharmacies, and other providers. This year’s Summit will include sessions on:
- The evolving drug supply chain – distruptor models and the Amazon effect
- Addressing drug pricing and supply chain economics – government investigations and ERISA litigation
- The uncertain state of the 340B program
- Government enforcement targeting financial relationships
- Combatting the opioid crisis
For additional information on the Summit, including the full agenda and registration information, please visit our event website.