Join Mintz Levin’s Health Law & Policy attorneys at the following events:
- On March 29 – Tom Crane will speak on the topic, “Hot Topics in Stark Self-Disclosures and Advisory Opinions,” at the Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues.
- On March 30 – Ellyn Sternfield will speak on the topic, “Federal 340B Drug Discount Program,” at the Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues.
- On April 5 & 6 – Mintz Levin and ML Strategies will host the 2nd Annual Pharmacy Industry Summit in their DC office.
- On April 20 – Daria Niewenhous will speak on the topic, “Marijuana in Home-Based Care: Street Drug, Medication or Something else,” at The Home-Based Care: National Leadership Conference.
- On June 5 – Brian Platton will speak on the Lawline webinar entitled, “Introduction to Health Law.”